Happy Wednesday, I hope this is finding you all well!
I was tagged by AllyLMare for the book tag and I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for the tag, Ally!
Would you rather,
1. Read only series or alone?
This is actually harder than I thought. I hate when a good book ends because I get so invested in the characters, so I might have to say series. Just as long as none of the information is repeated over and over in each book of the series.
2. Read only female or male authors?
I’m going to go with male on this one. I like to try to figure guys out all the time, and sometimes, they put their perspective in the way they write.
3. Shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Barnes and Noble, I like to feel (and yes, smell) the books!
4. All books become movies or TV shows?
I don’t really like either. Sometimes I enjoy the movies as much as the books, but most of the time, they just miss the mark. But if I have to choose one, I’ll choose movie!
5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week.
6. Be professional reviewer or author?
Reviewer! I can’t imagine how hard it is to write a novel!
7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones?
Always read new ones. It’s so fun to start an adventure with every book I pick up.
8. Be a librarian or bookseller?
Bookseller, I’m too loud to be a librarian, I think.
9. Only read your favorite genre or every genre except your favorite?
Only my favorite genre- but I’m not even sure I have a favorite!
10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
Physical books- I love the ease of ebooks with traveling, but I love to hold a good book physically in my hands.
You are not obligated to respond, but I would love to hear your thoughts!